Re: [OM] e-bay reputation

Subject: Re: [OM] e-bay reputation
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:32:22 -0700
Hi Gregg:

Thanks for the welcome. Do you mean that I should asterisk my tag? I'm fuzzy
on why? I love the extremes the 21 & 24 are my fav's, but living near the
Rockies the 300 and 135 see daylight too.  There are some awesome OM-Zuiko
sites, for the benefit of new members here's my list not in any order please
feel free to add on=
http://www.skipwilliams.com/olympus/zuiko_ebay_history.htm
http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif.htm
http://www.deakin.edu.au/~peterg/