Re: [OM] Another Canadian New to Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Canadian New to Olympus
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 02:28:03 EST
Rolf,
AOL V 8.0 wouldn't let me send in plain text even though they claim you can,
but with 9.0 all you have to do is remember to right-click inside each message
you write, and then select "compose in plain text" in the box that pops up.
It's a pain in the arse to try and remember to do it each time, but there seems
to be no other solution, no one-step selection that turns off HTML for every
message.

HTH,
George S.

Rolftruck@xxxxxxx writes:
Thanks for the welcome, Moose. Thanks as well to Garry and Gene and Gordon.
I'm a digester too, and I can see what AOL's html does (nasty!), so I'll take
some of that advice and explore other AOL options. I use it, by the way,
because I travel a lot but can hook up very easily anywhere I go in N.A.
Haven't
found anything else that does it as well.

Rolf in Toronto