[OM] FS : OM-2S program

Subject: [OM] FS : OM-2S program
From: Wim Verheyen <aemit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:43:24 +0100
For sale is this very nice OM-2S program camera.
I have an OM-4 and an OM-4Ti, so the 2S is not used anymore.
Cosmetics are excellent except for some brassing at the film holder.
Motor drive cap is missing, X contact cap is missing.
Comes with original front cap and TTL contact cap.
I'll add an Olympus eyecup 1 (Mint) and a black Olympus camera case 14N,
the bottom part of the case has seen serious use, but it serves to protect
the camera. Also included is a an Olympus shoulder strap.
Asking price is 150 Euro, without shipping.