Re: [OM] Re: Olympus c5050 or c5060???

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Olympus c5050 or c5060???
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:38:37 -0500
Yeah, if the manufacturer suddenly decides to stop making the battery, it's
their way of forcing the consumer to upgrade.  Or will the 5060 be popular
enough for an aftermarket company to make a battery for it?
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks