Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day - back to batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day - back to batteries
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:32:12 -0500
250 shot magazines and motor drives aside, the F1 was one of the "great
ones" - you could hammer nails with that thing without doing it any
harm. And the body itself, while bigger and heavier than the OMs, was
actually surprisingly compact for so sturdy a camera. I have to say I've
long regretted selling mine.