Re: [OM] OT/ FS: two zooms with free extras

Subject: Re: [OM] OT/ FS: two zooms with free extras
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:47:51 -0700
Hi George:

Have you seen 'Catch Me If You Can'? First get a new roll of black
electrical tape, from a stationary store you can find White Letraset
Alphabet sheets (white letters and numbers that you rub off  the page onto
your work. See where this is going? Carefully place the generic lens on
paper and trace the diameter, place a strip of black tape across the circle
so that you can cut a 1" long semi circular patch, with the letraset
inscribe on the black tape the phrase 'Zuiko', carefully center this new
name patch over the 'Kiron' and apply to the lens. Voila!! #7 will probably
send you enough  $ to put the young one into a good college! Before you
proceed, How do you feel about-roomates? Structured life?

Happy New Year George.

Gord