Re: [OM] Does it have a zoom?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does it have a zoom?
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:13:45 -0700
Hi Charlie:

You might be the next Ann Landers- A column called "What Would Charlie Say?"
giving your responses to your spouse on a variety of topics,  unlike Ann
Landers we would all do the opposite!

A wise cOMic once said, There's only 3 things a man has to say to have a
happy marriage, only 3 things and you can say them in any order-
-I'm sorry
-yes, right away
-You are right

Also you should occasionally bring home flowers- You won't know what they
are for but she will.

Happy New Year
Gord