Re: [OM] Re: "Real World Tests"

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: "Real World Tests"
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:33:26 -0800
on 12/30/03 8:37 PM, Julian Davies at julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On topic is things Olympus. Off topic is things not Olympus. Simple
> really.It's why it's called the Olympus list.
> Here is a starter for ten.:
> OM System

OK, got some of them...

> Pen

Hmmm... got a few different models of them...

> Pen F system

Got not as many as I'd like of these, but no PenMoney either...

> RC variants

I like the various flavors of these, too.

> Trip Variants

Got several but only in silver. Since there's no battery they will be
useable as long as there's film...

> XAs of all colours

All of mine are black, but there's a good quantity. Does that make up for no
colors...?

> MJU / Stylus

Got a few different models, two colors of Stylus Epic, and some zooms. Got
to agree about the zoom's lenses, they aren't as good as the Epic lens.

> FTL system

No FTL, but I do have a Spotmatic, an S3, and a few lenses. Quite an
interesting camera really, a very nice 'classic SLR' shape and feel to it...

> E Series

Nothing close to this, but I do have a C-2020Z used mainly for e*ay pics...
I'd like the E-1 but not for a while, as there is no E-Money coming in right
now...

> Camedia

Before I got the C-2020Z I had a D-360L, which was quite a nice little
camera actually. Kind of like a Stylus of digital.

> BTW the interval timer for the MD2 is actually a Pearlcorder accessory.

Couple of MD2's but I'm not sure but that I don't like the MD1 better.
Smaller, lighter, and just as fast. I think I can crank the film back as
fast as the MD2 rewinds it...

--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...