Re: [OM] Re: "Real World Tests"

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: "Real World Tests"
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 03:44:41 -0000
Impressive diversity.

Personally I have too much OM, (OK, you can't have too much OM until you're
on step 12 of the 10 step plan, but you know what I mean)

an XA which I love

an XA2 which I need to recover from my parents (it's too complex for them.
Oh, and it hasn't got a zoom)

an MJU1 - is this a stylus epic? Lives in the car

an MJU5 - stylus select 105 (actually I bought this for my GF this
Christmas - it has a zoom). I wish they made a fixed focal version with a
decent lens.

no RC rangefinders (yet)

No trip, though I'm often tempted. However I know I'm not David Bailey

And a Pen FT. Must find some viable half frame lab.

I was sorely tempted by an FTL once, but realistically, what's the point? (I
think that was the day I reached step 6 of the plan)

No digital of any sort

Oh yes, and a Pearlcorder. Can't remember why.

Julian