Re: [OM] Happy New Year All

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy New Year All
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 01:20:29 -0700
Ahhhh a most timely thread. The snow is coming every day now and winter
photography should be good for the new year. I spent this evening eating
shrimp and watching a parade of beautiful women pass by. Old age has it's
benefits....one being that you can flirt with the girls and nobody takes you
seriously. Three of the waitresses gave me little kisses well before
midnight and I take that as the nice closure of the old year and the
precursor of a happy new year. Here's to a good one for all of you.  /jim