Re: [OM] ( OM ) film usage.

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) film usage.
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:55:57 +1100
SNIP - Early on in my dance with photography, someone told me "film is cheap" and that has stuck with me through the years. This year, regardless of how I may view the price of film, I hope to see my acquisition and use of film shift from being viewed as an expense to being view as an investment. Bill Barber

Film is cheap, the equipment isn't but the most expensive thing of all is your time and the opportunity. Burn film - you can never dip your lens in the same image twice.
AndrewF