Re: [OM] rockytopwayman?, was "Real World Tests"

Subject: Re: [OM] rockytopwayman?, was "Real World Tests"
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 11:31:32 -0500
Actually, Chris, I do.  What you see there came about as a result
of two minutes of inspiration, 20 minutes of ambition, followed by
six months of a total lack of interest -- the "who gives a rat's
arse" pandemic.  The story of my life.  I've got the attention
span of a gerbil when it comes to some things, particularly those
involving a concentrated effort.

I claim to be handicapped in this regard, so it's not PC to pick
on me.  :-)

Walt

GUNPOWDER, n. An agency employed by civilized nations for the
settlement of disputes which might become troublesome if left
unadjusted.  --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary