Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-70mm f/4: Opinion?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-70mm f/4: Opinion?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 14:03:45 -0500
Gene,

It's a fine lens. As far as performance goes, I'd rate them, top to bottom:

35-80/2.8
35-70/3.6
35-70/4
35-70/3.5-4.5

Then WAY down

35-70/3.5-4.8 (made by Cosina and not very good).

Personally, the one I own is the 35-70/3.5-4.5 since it is so little and
light.  The /4 is a little bigger, but not much heavier.  They're very close
in quality.

Shoot with it and make your OWN choice :)

Tom