Re: [OM] Another Canadian New to Olympus and FS 50-250

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Canadian New to Olympus and FS 50-250
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 10:07:59 EST
Chris,

Did you ever attend any of the London (Ont.) airshows? I went to them, late
80s to about '92. A best friend of mine went up a couple of times with New
Jersey ANG with his Phantom. Sometimes I went commercial,  a private plane, or
drove up They were lots of fun, the people were great to us. I tried to keep up
with you guys drinking beer, but I fell a bit short....

George S,

ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Flew near Toronto about 11 years ago - was based temporarily in Goose
Bay and the Escape Committee sent my navigator, another crew and me for
a static display at Trenton in a couple of Tornados.  Our arrival was
fun - a "flyby" was "authorised", but our departure was interesting as
we went from city to wilderness in a couple of heartbeats!

Lovely place, pretty girls,  pity I did not visit the centre.

Chris