[OM] OT websites, was Another Canadian etc ...

Subject: [OM] OT websites, was Another Canadian etc ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 07:44:30 +0000
You're too kind Gord :-). But I am on the case to update it. I have just put together a little "RT Manual" in an attempt to help our student pilots learn more quickly what to say on the radio during their flying lessons. For some reason, the radio procedures are the most difficult for most of them to grasp. This has been a practice for renewing my website. I might even be able to make it a dynamic one so that I can publish photos in a more timely fashion.

There is indeed a listing of websites by List members:

http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/members.htm

Brian Swale has put this together for us.

Chris