Re: [OM] Another Canadian New to Olympus and FS 50-250 and...

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Canadian New to Olympus and FS 50-250 and...
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 11:57:57 -0000
Careful! AG will be after you!
The 100/2.8 is a wonderful little lens, but really duplicates the 85/2.
Debate has raged (well, as raging as it gets about Zuikos, which is rather
less than about doughnuts) about the relative merits of the various versions
of these lenses.
Of course, no outfit is actually complete without at least one each of
these..

Julian