Re: [OM] OT websites, was Another Canadian etc ...

Subject: Re: [OM] OT websites, was Another Canadian etc ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:33:47 +0000
Oh yes! ;-) However, if they said (or screamed) those things to air traffic control, the controllers might start to suspect that pilots (esp. fighter pilots) are not demigods after all. So, we teach them to sound like d/gs on the radio to perpetuate the myth, err I mean to show ATC who's boss...

;-)

Chris