Re: [OM] OM sure right

Subject: Re: [OM] OM sure right
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 08:51:00 -0800

>......Gee, all this in just a few day how nice.

Actually Dan has a point. When i connect my BS meter  to the digest it
has been pegged off the chart lately. Mind you i don't mind a bit of OT
and participate myself.  But the OM content has been pretty sparse of
late or perhaps it gets buried in the chafe of the digest.  Does this
mean we aren't out taking pictures? Or maybe interest in OM is on the wane.

Mike