Re: [OM] OT: Naval museums now

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Naval museums now
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 10:08:05 -0700
Yes, it was the Nautilus. My friend was called a lot of things over the
years but never heard him called Nemo. His name is Frank Fogarty. He must
have enjoyed his shore leaves as he had 10 kids. Then again, perhaps his
wife was enjoying his sea tours...naaaaa. He was in the Navy for over 30
years, then managed nuclear safety research activities until he was nearly
70. He is a very sharp and hard working guy. /jim