Re: [OM] OM sure right

Subject: Re: [OM] OM sure right
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 15:21:25 -0700
Hi Andrew:

Here-here! Ironic that someone who's only contributions to the list in the
last month have been invective and school boy taunting should suddenly be so
concerned over OM content.
Honestly there is probably a great need for that person to seek counselling,
when looked at from this perspective- there is no suggestion that  can be
offered that will be understood by him in an adult way. When I first joined
the list it was full of Dan's BS, there were apologists for him and I sent a
similsr suggestion to yours. Guess who's next? It is indeed pitiful, and so,
perhaps compassion is in order.

My questions for Dan then, would be....
What is it that you would like to see?
What OM information would you like to share with us?

Gord

From: "andrew fildes"
 Dan
This sarcastic posting is designed to irritate and it succeeded, thus
feeding your sense of aggrieved injustice even further. You are clearly
unhappy here, but like the drunken gatecrasher at the party, you seem to
revel in the discomfort caused by your presence. A polite suggestion. If the
list does not suit your needs or personality, perhaps you might be happier
elsewhere?
AndrewF