Re: [OM] OM sure right

Subject: Re: [OM] OM sure right
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 15:05:52 -0800
Thank you David!

I've got a print of it hanging in front of my desk. I'll keep thinking about
cropping a little (more) off. Probably I should crop off the lighter band at
the top including the tiny duck in the upper right hand corner as a bare
minimum. I'm also thinking I should try to bring out the blue a little more
but still leave it very pale.

I took plenty of photos last year but mostly during trips or of some
construction while walking from work to get a sandwich at lunch time. Being
better able to see a good image almost anywhere I am, is what I hope to gain
from attempting something like Graham's weekly photo. I've seen some
beautiful cloud formations and hazy hills while driving to work but couldn't
even think of where to pull off the freeway to get some good foreground.

-jeff
The photo vaguely reminds me of a story I used to read my son years ago. Its
hard for me to separate the image from what are unrelated feelings.