Re: [OM] OM sure right/also kit advice

Subject: Re: [OM] OM sure right/also kit advice
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 20:24:22 -0400

> In a message dated 1/4/2004 12:34:52 PM Central Standard Time,
> waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> 3. Your opinions.
> Wayne,
> If theft is a serious concern, I'd substitute the PC for the 2S. I've
> recently gained new respect for the ESP metering of the PC, and it can be
replaced
> easier/less expensively then the 2S.
> HTH,
> Greg

That was my thinking as well, for the two reasons you've mentioned, plus the
fact that it is lighter. Theft is a real problem. Also, I know I can replace
either one, but my 2s is in such good shape that it might be hard to replace
it with another in the same shape, whereas my OMPC is quite scarred up from
previous trips to there, so it wouldn't be much loss. The thing I'd most
miss is the spot metering if I took the OMPC.
Wayne