Re: [OM] I just won a photo competition!

Subject: Re: [OM] I just won a photo competition!
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:54:14 +0100
Thanks Piers - I entered three pix but they said they couldn't give me more
than one prize :-)
Jez

                      "Piers Hemy"

                      <piers@xxxxxxxx>           To:
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      owner-olympus@Zuik         Subject: Re: [OM] I just won a
photo competition!
                      o.sls.bc.ca

                      05/01/2004 12:34

                      Please respond to

                      olympus

I take it you were limited to one entry Jez?  Or you would have swept the
board with any of your other photos - congratulations

Piers