[OM] Wanted - dead T32 or foot

Subject: [OM] Wanted - dead T32 or foot
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 12:54:21 -0700
Does anyone have a dead T32 they'd be willing to part with?  Specifically I'm
interested in the TTL socket, so as long as that's ok, I really don't care what
the condition of the rest of it is in.  Alternatively, I could use a broken
foot as long as the electrical contacts are there (I don't even care if it's
been epoxied ;-), if anyone has one left over from a T32 repair.

Thanks!
Mark