Re: [OM] 100 vs. 100

Subject: Re: [OM] 100 vs. 100
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 06:46:29 -0600
I've successfuly repaired such dents using two pieces of hard maple.  One is
cut to match the outside curvature and supports the lens.  The other is cut
to match the inside radius and tapped gently with a mallet to press the dent
out.  The result wasn't perfect to the eye, but filters screw in easily.

Gary Edwards

www.peopleplacesflight.com