Re: [OM] Where Angenieux fears to tread?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where Angenieux fears to tread?
From: Humbert Humbert <0humbert0humbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 16:46:48 +0100
Just back from a phone-less, Internet-free gîte in Charente Maritime in heavily British Western Gaul. Too bad really about the Angenieux zoom weakening mechanically. I do hope you eventually find the rare repairman who is up to the task. Have you any scanned pictures online that you took with it?

Regards from overcrowded, overpriced, but still beautiful Paris,

Philippe Dambournet