Re: [OM] 100 vs. 100

Subject: Re: [OM] 100 vs. 100
From: Shatcho@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:28:40 EST
In a message dated 06/01/04 17:21:29 GMT Standard Time, Moose writes:

<< My 28/2 has a dented filter ring too. I didn't do it, it was one of only
 a couple of bad 'Bay transactions I've had. What is the wisdom of the
 list about the best way to undent a filter ring??

Use the head of the perp seller to beat it out? Naah too simple.

MicroTools do sell a gadget or two for undenting. Failing that it sounds like
a spares/repair purchase from the evil enabler.

Rgds

Peter