Re: [OM] dented filter rings/wtb

Subject: Re: [OM] dented filter rings/wtb
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 20:44:56 -0800
I just won an auction on the 'Bay. The seller specifies a 3% additional fee for using PayPal. I don't care much, since it's a cheap item and 3% is less than $1 and the price was excellent anyway, but I thought this was verboten in a listing. Maybe he gets away with it by spelling it out with words that don't get caught in the 'Bay enforcement search, "Paypal(pls, add three percent to the final price)".

Moose