Re: [OM] OT: And boy will you love this one!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: And boy will you love this one!
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:12:27 -0700
NO, NAY, NEVER NO MORE........

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Douglas Tourtelot
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 4:22 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] OT: And boy will you love this one!

First off, let me state categorically that I love this list and all it's
members great and greater.  Now for my doozy OT request.

My Olympus herd is functioning all well and good, but I have noticed a
serious trend in my work toward soft (ie out of focus) images.  I am getting
along in years (or just plain old<g>), have had horrible eyesight since I
was born, and find it harder and harder to get a good focus even with
rangefinder screens.  I do better with my Leicas but I am finally to the
point of looking for an auto focus 35mm.

I have no desire for a "system" but one body and one lens for the more
snap-shooty (is that a word?) instances.  Okay, enough beating about the
bush;

Does anyone on the list have a, gasp!, Nikon 8008 and 35-70 zoom that they
might be interested in getting off the closet shelf?

Okay, I'm done.  Be merciful.

Regards,

D.