Re: [OM] Another Canadian New to Olympus and FS 50-250

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Canadian New to Olympus and FS 50-250
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:51:59 EST
Hi Earl,
No, We never got to the one in Toronto. I have been to Toronto, but not for
the airshow. I do recall planning to go once, but something happened to cancel
that plan, I don't recall what exactly. Oh, it may have been the birth of my
son! I guess that qualifies as an excuse!
Also- the times I flew to London, required a plane change in Toronto. Very
nice for a big city.

Best,
George

edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
George:

I lived in London, ON '73-77, and in Stratford (nearby) '87-93.  Both lovely
spots, and I have very fond memories of both.  While living in London, I was
never able to go to the air shows, but remember they drew big crowds.  Did you
ever go to the air show at the CNE in Toronto?

Earl