Re: [OM] OT: Naval museums now (UK SSNs)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Naval museums now (UK SSNs)
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:10:13 +1100
Good on you, Dad. And congratulations to Lieutenant Rachel RN.

Reminds me of the passing out parade when our eldest daughter finished her
basic training for the Australian Army Signal Corp. Very emotional stuff.
Until we compared her spic 'n span room at the barracks with her disaster
area bedroom at home! There's nothing like military training!

John,
Sydney, Oz.