[OM] Don't be afraid of the bad prose and green background

Subject: [OM] Don't be afraid of the bad prose and green background
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 17:11:46 EST
Having listed a fair amount of stuff FS on the list over the past year or so,
I am now getting ready to (for those from Texas or knowledgeable about things
Texan, that means I'm "fixing to") put some of my stuff on ebay.  I just ran
a test auction for a 50mm f1.8 Zuiko just to make sure the little digital
camera would produce acceptable images and that I was smart enough to get them
connected to my auction.  I've had the green backdrop for sometime and just
wanted to warn anybody on the list who might confuse me with the Hollywood
fellow
that I'm not him.  The B.S. has been with me for a while also and comes at no
extra charge.  The auction number is 2978982934, if anyone needs to generate
more appreciation for their 50mm Zuiko, take a look.

These auctions will be for gear that is surplus to me or is stuff that I
don't use and will included some very nice Zuikos and other Zuiko/Olympus
related
stuff.  If you have any burning desire for stuff large or small, you might
send me a post off list of your want list, as I might move an item from the
"not
to be sold" list to the "available" list.  Don't hesitate to let me know about
your $5 or $500 wish list items.

I'm not bailing out however I have somewhere around 50 Zuikos and about 20
bodies.  I don't have an OM 3T so you don't need to ask about that one and
probably wouldn't want to sell the near mint black OM 3, but there is a lot of
other stuff that could come live with you.  Yes, I will get a "real" digital
sometime in the future, however it will probably be after Olympus makes there
next
move.  My next purchase will probably be a 4X5 field camera (Tachihara,
Toyo,Wisner, Horseman, etc.), so I might look at a trade in that arena.   Bill
Barber