Re: [OM] Postings to the group

Subject: Re: [OM] Postings to the group
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:35:42 -0000

Thanks for all the encouraging comments. It's a pretty iconic structure.

Charles, I had planned to go up there again tomorrow, but the forecast is discouraging, and the wheel is undergoing its annual maintenance programme just now, so I may put it off. If there is better weather next week I will be up there, though. I thought about doing a TOPE 'movement' shot up there, but couldn't figure out the mechanics of capturing the seven-or-so-minute sequence..! I will have a page of images of it soon, though.

I'd like a nice 'wet' print of it, the inkjets have a slight colour tinge to them. Later.

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com