Re: [OM] Sigma DC lenses for DSLRs, E-1 too?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sigma DC lenses for DSLRs, E-1 too?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <Gad-Zuiks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:11:40 -0500
No Moose, I hadn't heard of it, but 5.6 is awful slow for 50mm. Not sure I'd
bite unless actually buying a DRebel at the time. Otherwise the Canon 18-55
is a good choice for DRebel fans. I solved the slowness issue by getting a
Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 constant.  I break out the Canon for the wide. For long
shots I've gotten the Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6. I've got most of the bases
covered.

With any luck, Sigma will include an Oly E mount for these and other lenses.
I'd like to see Tamron and Tokina follow suit.

-Mickey