Re: [OM] pics for a smile (Not Olympus shots)

Subject: Re: [OM] pics for a smile (Not Olympus shots)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:12:53 +0000
Thanks for that Graham; he/she was certainly keen on your leg, but I'll take your word for his intentions ;-)

I went out for a little walk today with my XA in an attempt to find a PAW photo to fulfill my New Year's resolution; we walked from Buckden to Offord Cluny around the fields and back again, so that should get me going. It hammered down with rain in a shower, but the new walking gear kept us dry (and the beanie kept my little head warm). I carried a Contax G2 and a Canon G5, but used only the little clamshell.

Chris