Re: [OM] R e: Macworld (digital stuff, minimal direct OM content, long)

Subject: Re: [OM] R e: Macworld (digital stuff, minimal direct OM content, long)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:00:52 -0500
Am I the only one who has noticed that the 11-22 f 2.8-3.5 zoom (22-44
35 equiv) is now listed on the official E-1 site as one of five lenses
for the E-1? (Or did I miss a discussion here? ;-) ) B&H isn't listing
it yet, but I assume it can't be far off given that it's now listed as
part of the outfit.