Re: [OM] compact hood

Subject: Re: [OM] compact hood
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:35:40 +1100
< PLEASE START USING THE NEW LIST ADDRESS -- YOU SHOULD >
<                ALREADY BE SUBSCRIBED                  >
<                 olympus@xxxxxxxxxx                    >
G'day Svein,

I have an identical hood on my 35RC and the notches I suspect are to clear
aperture/shutter speed levers etc when you reverse the hood to store it on
the lens.

John.