Re: [OM] OT -Dram for the Donald

Subject: Re: [OM] OT -Dram for the Donald
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:27:21 -0500
< PLEASE START USING THE NEW LIST ADDRESS -- YOU SHOULD >
<                ALREADY BE SUBSCRIBED                  >
<                 olympus@xxxxxxxxxx                    >
OK, the Oban, Dalwhinnie and Highland Park would defeinitely be "on".  The
others are fine, but those three are to be added to my "life list".

I'll bring some very fine '95 Hillebrand Showcase cabernet franc, which is not
shipped outside of Ontario very often, if at all.  My last bottle, but worth
sharing for someone with such a nice single malt inventory.

Earl