[OM] OT G3 iBooks, was something else...

Subject: [OM] OT G3 iBooks, was something else...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:39:47 +0000
< PLEASE START USING THE NEW LIST ADDRESS -- YOU SHOULD >
<                ALREADY BE SUBSCRIBED                  >
<                 olympus@xxxxxxxxxx                    >
I have a 3 year-old G3 iBook and it works flawlessly. Now if someone were to donate a G4 version to the cause - any cause, I'll make one up ;-)...

Chris