[OM] Re: Postings to the group

Subject: [OM] Re: Postings to the group
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:22:19 +0100
Hi Donald,

> Naming individuals would be odious, but the impetus of the TOPEs and
> GeeBee's local pics have been instrumental recently. All those individuals
> I've met and corresponded with over the years are important to me, but the
> group activity as a whole keeps me going.

I'm glad to hear that, and I hope matters will go well for you!

> http://www.skelpitheid.com/wheel.html

That's a cracker! A most excellent shot indeed!
Come to think of it: if you can't manage to somehow transform that 7 minute
sequence into something usable for TOPE 16, you might get a good TOPE 17
entry out of it. Of course you'de somehow have to make it fit the
reflections theme, but the water below it combined with a working angle
might just do the trick!

Either way: I wish you well and I hope to see some more of your splendid
shots in the upcoming (and current) TOPEs! :)

Cheers,
Olafo