[OM] FS - Olympus Bellows

Subject: [OM] FS - Olympus Bellows
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:52:51 EST
I have two Olympus Bellows for sale. Both are in their original boxes.  One
is in mint condition with instructions and with dual cable release at $200
postage paid in USA. The other is in excellent condition with some signs of
use,
without the instructions or dual cable release at $155 postage paid in USA.
Will ship overseas for slight additional charge (whatever the actual costs are
in excess of the $8 I've allowed for USA shipment).  Digital pictures can be
available for interested parties.  Please contact me off list.  Bill Barber