[OM] Items FS

Subject: [OM] Items FS
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:10:54 -0600
        Well folks, it's time to do some house cleaning. I have a number of
Olympus OM, non-OM for Olympus and general items for sale. All work very
well with the exception of the handyman specials at the bottom. This e-mail
is at work so you may not hear from me until the morning (East coast USA
EST). If you are interested please write me off List at:

                Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        I have photos of all items that are available on request. Shipping
is extra and I will only charge what USPS charges me.

Olympus OM

        1) OM-10 with Manual adapter. CLA in 2001. Very good condition and
works flawlessly. A good starter camera for someone. $70

        2) Zuiko 50mm/f1.4 SC  Silvernose lens in good condition. Glass
surfaces are excellent. Some paint flecks inside.  $50

        3) Zuiko 50mm/f1.8 SC  Silvernose lens in very good condition. Glass
surfaces excellent. Internally a few minute flecks of paint.  $15

        4) Zuiko 50mm/f3.5 Macro  MC version. Good condition with two
prominant scratches on flange face. Glass is flawless.  $75

        5) Zuiko 65-200mm/f4 Zoom. Very good condition. No rear element
fogging.  $130

Third Party Lenses for OM

        1) Tokina ATX 28-85 f3.5-4.5 Zoom  Two touch controls. Very good
condition. $70

        2)Quantaray Mirror Lens 500mm/f8  OM T-mount. Good condition with a
small ding on the filter ring threads. Glass flawless. $50

Non-Olympus Cameras

        1) Leica Z2X P&S  35-70 zoom. Excellent condition and works
flawlessly. Non-original case. $70

Handyman Specials

        1) Petri 7s Rangefinder with 45mm f 1.8 fixed lens. Cadmiun-sulfide
meter functions but I cannot vouch for accuracy. Excellent cosmetic
condition HOWEVER, the leaf shutter is very slow and needs CLA. $20

        2)Topcon Uni SLR with 53mm/ f2 lens. Cosmetically in excellent
condition but leaf shutter is stuck. Needs CLA. $40

        3) Olympus 35 EC  Lens is badly scratched but otherwise in good
condition. Could be a parts camera for someone into Oly 35's. It's free to a
good home if you'll cover the postage. If you are interested in something
else on this list, I'll throw it in for nothing.

Thanks for reading.

Charlie Geilfuss