[OM] Re: OT - Netscape mail

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Netscape mail
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:37:18 -0800
It's not the From: line in the individual message view, that's fine.
It's the 'Sender' column in the list of messages that's bugging me

I think Piers is right, a post from him from the old list includes the
line:

From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>

His most recent post has both that line and later in the headers:

I don't see any way to modify Netscape's behavior, although I will probably try
out 7.1 soon.

Thomas, any easy way to leave out the X-original_sender line?

Moose