[OM] Re: Just an innocent OT question on LF cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Just an innocent OT question on LF cameras
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:04:11 -0500
Bill:

I have a Toyo 45F.  I haven't used it in years, but I love the camera with only
one or two quibbles which have to do with design limitations, not flaws as
such.  I think Steve Simmons has/had a good book on view camera usage.  There's
another one I used but can't recall; if I do, I'll let you know.  What kind of
glass do you have?  Feel free to take this off list if you wish.

Earl