[OM] Re: Another mod to digest mode?

Subject: [OM] Re: Another mod to digest mode?
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:15:54 -0000
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:36:16 +1100, andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Phil - I'm using Eudora and I get the poster's name on my main 'In'
> list and you come up on the 'From' line header in your post thus -
> Philip Rhoades <pri@xxxxxxxxxx>
> I wouldn't want it a third time in the subject line :) Is this a
> feature of one's email program perchance (please don't start another
> interminable discussion about which one is best!)
> AndrewF
>

>> Hi people,
>>
>> Although the new list is a great improvement, there is still one thing

Andrew, that's almost exactly as happens with Opera. Actually, I'm really
enjoying the new list.

Opera has a couple of quirks, it seems to download everything twice
overnight, and the filters sometimes seem to filter everything! But it's
way faster than anything I've used before... especially for browsing.

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com