[OM] Re: 17mm lens

Subject: [OM] Re: 17mm lens
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:35:48 EST
In a message dated 1/15/2004 7:09:23 AM Central Standard Time,
waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
As yet, no offers have come my way for an XA for sale. Possibly film hasn't
died yet for everyone? :-)
Another alternative that some might consider for a keep it hand point and
shot is the Olympus i 75 zoom aps camera.  I bought one for my bride when they
first came out and paid somewhere between $250 and $300 for it.  She liked it
and then lost it in a taxi in Washington DC.  My daughter liked it and keep
borrowing it, so I bought her one.  After a couple of years with kids,
traveling
in a purse, being drop tested, it died.  This time I went to ebay and got one
which was LN with all the packaging. etc. for less than $15 with shipping.  It
is a good little, in your pocket, zoom, auto focus camera that offers three
different aps formats.  No the the negatives aren't 35mm however my 35mm
negatives aren't 2 1/4 either.  Might be worth a look, depending on one's
requirements.  Bill Barber