[OM] Re: OT: scanner question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: scanner question
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:23:06 -0700
Amazing what one can learn by R'ing TFM :)   Still, I can't tell any difference
between scanning emulsion side down and emulsion side up.  I could've sworn
that when using the original Minolta software, I had to scan emulsion side down
to get a properly oriented image and I don't remember seeing a mirror button.
I switched to Vuescan some time ago, and haven't used the Minolta software
since, so I could easily be mistaken.

Mark