[OM] Re: Help With OM1N & T20 Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Help With OM1N & T20 Flash
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:51:08 -0800
John, take a look at the little button that you press to release the panel.
I picked up a couple T20s (cheap) that were missing the panels. The little
button has an edge that prevents the panel from springing out unless the
button is pressed in. The edge on both of the ones I got had enough
wear/damage that it won't keep the calculator panel from popping out. I
haven't got around to fixing them yet.

IRRC without the panel, the flash fires at full power or can be used with
TTL auto.

-jeff