[OM] Re: 17mm lens

Subject: [OM] Re: 17mm lens
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:01:48 -0400

> Another alternative that some might consider for a keep it hand point and
> shot is the Olympus i 75 zoom aps camera.  I bought one for my bride when
they
> first came out and paid somewhere between $250 and $300 for it.  She liked
it
> and then lost it in a taxi in Washington DC.  My daughter liked it and
keep
> borrowing it, so I bought her one.  After a couple of years with kids,
traveling
> in a purse, being drop tested, it died.  This time I went to ebay and got
one
> which was LN with all the packaging. etc. for less than $15 with shipping.
It
> is a good little, in your pocket, zoom, auto focus camera that offers
three
> different aps formats.  No the the negatives aren't 35mm however my 35mm
> negatives aren't 2 1/4 either.  Might be worth a look, depending on one's
> requirements.  Bill Barber

One of my requirements though is that I will need to be taking slides, so
that the pictures can be shown to our church group when I return. So that
leaves out APS for me, as I don't think anyone ever did make slide film in
APS, did they?
Actually, I probably plan to take too many cameras anyways, a 35 RC, an Oly
Epic 2.8, and probably the 2s. I'm still debating on the C5050, as it will
take only prints as well.
Wayne