[OM] Re: Another mod to digest mode?

Subject: [OM] Re: Another mod to digest mode?
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:12:33 -0500
What email software are you using?  Try Eudora which allows you to set the
details you want to see.  There is a free mode you can try at:

http://www.eudora.com/email/modes/

I have the name of the sender, date received, whether it contains any
inflamitory words (one two or three red peppers display) and the subject

gregg